- To prepare nurses for clinical nursing beside family care nursing, nursing administration.
- To demonstrate critical thinking skills in making decisions in all situations in order to provide quality care.
- To develop skills in providing nursing care based on steps of nursing process in collaboration with the individuals and groups.
- To demonstrate utilization of the latest trends & technology in providing health care.
- To apply knowledge from physical, biological and behavioral Sciences, medicine including alternative systems.
- To demonstrate leadership & managerial skills in clinical/Community health settings.
- To conduct need based research studies in quarry settings.
- To demonstrate awareness, interest & contribute towards advancements of self and of the professor.
- To demonstrate use of ethical values in the professional life.